Self-Assessment Tax Returns

  • If you are a company director, a member of an LLP, have rental income, have gains from selling assets, among other criteria, you will need to prepare and submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return (SATR). With our Personal Tax service you will never need to worry about filing your SATR again.
  • We will prepare your SATR in line with the legal requirements, claiming the necessary allowances and deductions to ensure you pay the correct amount of tax. If you have rental income, we will prepare a Rental Income and Expenditure Account to show you your profits for the year and to input the figures into the tax return.